This webinar will take attendees through different scenarios for detecting wire transfer fraud from the time a wire transfer request was made throughout the duration of the wire transfer processing cycle up to final entrance into the financial institutions wire system. Learn case studies of the different types of wire transfer fraud and gaps in financial institutions processes that led to the unfortunate successful wire fraud events. This session will also focus on how to handle wire transfer fraud recovery if a wire transfer is inadvertently originated.
Who Should Attend?
• Deposit Operations staff
• BSA Officers and support teams
• Fraud managers and support teams
• Deposit Operations
• Client Facing staff
• Client Facing management
• Electronic Banking Management/Staff
• Internal Auditors
• Risk Managers
• Senior Management
• Payments Professionals
• Gaps in wire transfer processes, systems and procedures leading to wire transfer fraud
• Tools to use for identifying wire transfer fraud on the front-line
• Tools for back-office staff to use for identifying fraud in a quality control role through system processing
• Recovery tips for handling wire transfer fraud events
• Case studies of financial institutions that have lost significant funds based on broken controls
• This webinar will include a frequently asked questions document.