External transfers is a service offered by financial institutions to move funds between an account holder at their financial institution to another financial institution owned by the same individual. There has been an uptick of external transfer fraud resulting from the initiation of credits and initiation of debits. This webinar will take attendees through the most popular external transfer fraud, blind spots of this service that open the door for fraudsters and methods for mitigating your risks in offering the external transfer service.
- Different types of external transfer services
- Trends in external transfer fraud
- Case studies of external transfer fraud
- Best business practices for offering external transfer services.
Who Should Attend?
- Electronic Banking Staff
- Deposit Operations
- Fraud Management
- BSA/AML Officers and Support Staff
- Information Technology Officers
- Information Security Officers
- Customer Service Representatives/Tellers
- Call Centers
- Treasury Management
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Executive Management
Date: June 3, 2021
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST