A fraud prevention program is an essential part of any financial institution’s overall strategy based on external and internal fraud threats. What does a board of director need to understand? What does management need to provide their boards to ensure transparency of their fraud management strategy? This webinar will provide a train-the trainer information session on effectively training the board of directors on what they need to know about external and internal fraud threats, fraud trends and how the financial institution is combatting such ongoing threats. This training will also review the importance of having the right insurance based on current internal controls and organizational structure.
- Significant fraud trends that can impact your bottom line
- Impact of fraud on the financial institution, staff and your customers
- Mitigating the financial institutions risks
- Importance of the right Insurance
Who Should Attend?
- Risk Management
- Fraud Management and support staff
- BSA Officer and support staff
- Deposit Operations
- Compliance Officers and support staff
- Internal Auditors
- Senior Management
- Board of Directors