Many financial institutions struggle with effectively setting exposure limits for ACH and RDC clients. This session covers exposure as defined by NACHA Rules, understanding what type of calculation works best, and best business practices for avoiding setting limits too high or too low. This webinar also takes attendees through best business practices for handling temporary over-limits and how permanent limit changes should be handled based on network rules, regulatory requirements and best business practices.
- ACH and RDC exposure limit network and regulatory requirements
- Examples of calculating exposure for ACH and RDC customers
- Best practices for handling temporary and permanent limit increases
- Audit traps to avoid when setting and increasing limits
Who Should Attend?
- Payments Professionals (May submit AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Client Facing Teams
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management