Debit Card and ACH disputes become an integral part of a financial institutions requirements to comply with Regulation E. What questions do you ask a consumer? What is appropriate to ask and not to ask? When do you start your investigation, close the investigation and what are your responsibilities regarding timing of notification? Why are scripts so important for your front-line in gathering information? This payments webinar will take you through all the issues you may face with a consumer debit card dispute and how to effectively take care of your consumer while complying with regulatory requirements. Also hear financial institutions lessons learned for not complying, what occurred and how they remedied their gaps.
Who Should Attend?
• Client Facing Management/Staff
• Electronic Banking Management/Staff
• Any staff handling Regulation E claims
• Client Call Centers
• Internal Auditors
• Risk Managers
• BSA Officers and support teams
• Fraud managers and support teams
• Deposit Operations
• Senior Management
• Questions to ask on the front-line
• Why gathering the right information up front is important?
• Investigation timeline requirements from beginning to closing out the investigation
• Case studies on financial institution failures to comply with Regulation E and how they filled their operational gap
• This webinar will include a frequently asked questions document.