Regulation E continues to be a compliance and fraud issue with financial institutions. Reports of unauthorized activity range from authorized fraud vs. unauthorized fraud, trial services disputes, and unauthorized ACH and debit card activity. Regulation E losses continue to impact the bottom line of financial institutions, How should staff be trained to handle these disputes when notified by consumers. What is the best method for investigating Reg E claims and what documentation is required? This webinar trains financial institution’s staff on effective methods for taking the dispute, investigating and documenting the dispute event.
- Case Studies on Regulation E investigations
- Handling P2P Disputes
- Documentation Requirements
- Latest Regulatory Scrutiny on Reg E Non-Compliance
- Investigation and research options available
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals (May submit AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits
Speaker: Rayleen Pirnie, AAP, CERP, Director of Risk and Fraud, NEACH