This webinar will focus on training for new staff that work with or in areas such as ACH, Wire Transfers, RDC, Mobile RDC, and online banking. This webinar will introduce staff new to a wide variety of commonly used payment channels. New staff will learn how the payment enters into the system, how settlement and funding work for each payment type and the end user experience. This is a great webinar for staff new to payments and also for staff needing a refresher.
Who Should Attend?
• Deposit Operations
• BSA Officers and support teams
• Fraud managers and support teams
• Deposit Operations management
• Client Facing staff
• Client Facing management
• Electronic Banking Management/Staff
• Internal Auditors
• Risk Managers
• Senior Management
• Payments Professionals
• New staff training on different payment channels
• How the user determines which payment channel to use
• Review of how funds settle between financial institutions
This webinar will include a frequently asked questions document.