This session will provide detail on the 2020 NACHA Operating Rules and a faster payments status on industry initiatives with real-time payments, same day ACH and faster payments. This session will provide an overview of how industry initiatives will (or will not) work in your current environment and include those changes that are required by network Rules.
• Review of 2020 Rules Changes
• Best business practices for implementing these changes as an ODFI and RDFI
• How faster payments impact your current environment
• The risks associated with inefficiencies and implementing a faster payments environment
Who Should Attend?
• Deposit Operations
• Electronic Banking
• Risk Management
• Fraud managers and support teams
• BSA Officer and support teams
• Information Security Officers
• Branch management
• Treasury Operations
• Call Centers
• Senior Management
• 2020 Rules quick reference guide for implementation.
• Frequently asked question document.