Lockbox and EBPP services are offered by financial institutions to ease the bill payment process for their client. These products can speed-up the collection and processing of account receivables by having the client’s customers either mail payments and remittance documents directly to a centralized location or submit the payment electronically. Providing Lockbox and EBPP service can help client’s with a large volume of receivables recognize significant efficiencies. This webinar focuses on how to effectively implement a program, the risks associated with these services and risk management requirements needed for effectively mitigating all applicable risks.
- Difference between Lockbox and Electronic Billing and Presentment Programs
- Best Business Practices for implementing these services
- Performing your Risk Assessment
- Ongoing Monitoring
Who Should Attend?
- Payments Professionals (May submit AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Client Facing Teams
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- BSA and Fraud
- Treasury Customers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management