Currency transaction reporting seems like a very cut and dry reporting requirements. While the majority of CTRs may seem easy, what happens when a CTR does not fit the standard? How do you handle joint accounts? What about family trusts? This webinar is perfect for front line staff and BSA departments to understand different situations that arise when determining whether to report or not. This webinar will provide attendees with the correct filing of CTRs even when different scenarios arise.
- Review of Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR)
- Best business practices for handling different types of scenarios
- Suggested documentation for your front-line staff in determining when to file
Who Should Attend?
- BSA/AML Officers and Support Staff
- Customer Service Representatives/Tellers
- Call Centers
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Executive Management
- Board of Directors