Financial institutions often struggle to understand how to effectively risk rate their treasury clients based on products and services, financial status, bank statement history, transactional risk reviews, and the ability to meet BSA standards. This treasury risk webinar focuses on how to risk rate customers using a risk rating methodology that takes into considerations all types of risk and assists treasury officers and relationship managers with appropriately risk rating, setting exposure limits and pre-determining when the periodic review frequency based on the risk rating of the customer initially and throughout the duration of the relationship.
- Regulatory and network requirements
- Risk Criteria
- Risk Scoring
- Risk Methodology for performing periodic reviews.
- Best business practices for assessing treasury services risks
Who Should Attend?
- Payments Professionals (May submit AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
Speakers: Debbie Prior, Director of Treasury Services, Stride Bank and Terri Sands, CAMS-Audit, CFE, AAP, ACT Specialist, Managing Director, Payments, Compliance and Financial Crimes