Check fraud losses are estimated to be in excess of $18 billion each year. With more and more counterfeit checks and increased use of mobile RDC, this number is expected to increase. Financial institutions often find themselves in vulnerable situations when appropriate controls are not in place or staff circumvent procedures (knowingly or unknowingly) on the front-line. This webinar will cover check fraud schemes at the branch location and through other channels such as merchant and mobile RDC services. Learn how to identify and prevent check fraud through staff training, effective internal controls, and ongoing monitoring and oversight.
• Overview of Check Fraud
• Tools for identifying check fraud on the front-line
• Case studies of procedures/controls circumvented that resulted in check fraud losses
Who Should Attend?
• Client Facing Management/Staff
• Electronic Banking Management/Staff
• BSA Officers and support teams
• Client Call Centers
• Internal Auditors
• Risk Managers
• Deposit Operations
• Senior Management
• This webinar will include a frequently asked questions document.