This session is designed for BSA and Compliance support teams to learn best business practices for handling daily issues that arise that require balancing the need to service the client and protecting the financial institution. Learn best business practices for determining if an account should be closed or remain open, handling exceptions to BSA policy, and handling difficult situations with internal teams, clients and senior management. This session also includes case studies of BSA officer failures and successes in adhering to this balance.
- Biggest challenges of BSA Officers and support staff
- Leading practices for making sounds decisions
- Recommended documentation for understanding total risk based on initially reported activity
- Best business practices for implementing a structured decision-making process
Who Should Attend?
- BSA and Fraud
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Client Facing Teams
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management