Based on regulatory guidance, the Board of Directors is responsible for the oversight of the BSA program. The Board should be updated, at least annually, on BSA even if there are no changes to the program and especially based on increased fraud, fraud due do disaster events such as COVID-19 and changes to the BSA landscape such as banking Hemp/Cannabis customers and other higher risk clients. This board training will provide attendees with not only the basics of BSA/AML/OFAC but will include topics that are often missed in board reporting. This is a great webinar for attendees to use for training their board of directors.
- Baseline BSA/AML/OFAC Training
- Evolving Changes in BSA/AML/OFAC that the Board of Directors need to know
- Banking higher risk customers
- Top criticisms for Board of Directors training
Who Should Attend?
- BSA/AML Officers and Support Staff
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Executive Management
- Board of Directors
Date: May 13, 2021
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST