This training is designed to provide BSA Officers and support teams with regulatory requirements and best business practices for reviewing BSA alerts and appropriately disposing of alerts when no suspicious activity is determined. Attendees will learn how to effectively review why the activity alerted, types of suspicious activity, how to determine if the activity made sense and what tools are available to assist in the alert investigation.
- Types of suspicious activity alerts
- Starting and completing an investigation
- Performing negative news searches
- Reviewing past history and documentation
- Tools available for performing investigations
Who Should Attend?
- BSA Officers and support teams
- Fraud Investigators
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals (May submit AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits
Speaker: Scott Rosenbaum, Director, CPA, CFE, APRP, CAFP, CACTS, Disputes, Compliance & Investigations, Stout