The process of opening (and closing) a financial institution building can be the most vulnerable part of the workday for branch employees. Financial institutions sometimes struggle with the best business practices for opening and closing their financial institutions based on the need for convenience and needs of the staff. This webinar will take attendees through case studies of failed opening and closing procedures resulting in dangerous situations. What is the leading practice for opening and closing a financial institution? What tools do financial institution use for performing these procedures? How many employees at a minimum should perform opening and closing procedures? What other physical security concerns are there when performing these procedures? This webinar will answer these questions and more.
- Significant case studies of failed opening and closing procedures
- Physical security concerns of a financial institution
- Best business practices for opening/closing and performing other physical access reviews
Who Should Attend?
- Physical Security Officers
- Risk Management
- Fraud Management and support staff
- BSA Officer and support staff
- Deposit Operations
- Compliance Officers and support staff
- Internal Auditors
- Senior Management
- Board of Directors