This training is designed for financial institution’s that provide ACH origination service to corporate/treasury clients to help them understand their obligations and best business practices for complying with authorizations, reversals, returns and NOCs. This training is great for internal treasury teams/client facing teams that communicate these requirements to their treasury clients and can be used as the financial institutions direct training for their treasury clients.
- Basics of Authorizations, Reversals, Returns and Notifications of Change (NOC)
- Recent rule changes in Authorizations, Reversals and Returns
- Tips for complying
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Clients
- Client Facing Teams
- BSA and Fraud
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Compliance Officers ▪ Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
Speaker: Terri Sands, CAMS-Audit, CFE, AAP, ACT Specialist, Managing Director, Payments, Compliance and Financial Crimes and Kelly Rozier, AAP, APRP, Associate, Payments, Compliance and Financial Crimes