The Secura Virtual Fall Forum meeting is scheduled for October 6 – 8, 2020. Below are the planned sessions.
- Update on Payment Industry Initiatives, FedNOW, RTP and Upcoming NACHA Rules
- A Community Bank’s Case Study on Moving from No Fees to Profitability
- FInCEN’s New Modernization on BSA and How to Prepare
- Remodeling Your Debit Card Fraud Management Program and Preparing Your Front Line
- Evolution of Check Fraud and Legal Case Studies
- Recovery Efforts for Fraud: Managing Incident Response Even When There is no Response from the Other Side
- Understanding Your Terms and Conditions Agreement: Closing, Freezing, Restricting and Offsetting Accounts
- nContracts: Using RegTech to manage your business continuity, vendor management and other risk management programs with one point of data entry.