The Fall Forum meeting is planned to be held on September 8-10, 2021 in-person at the Ritz Carlton at Lake Oconee in Greensboro, Georgia. Below are the planned sessions.
- Update on Payment Industry Initiatives, FedNOW, RTP and Upcoming NACHA Rules
- A Community Bank’s Case Study on Moving from No Fees to Profitability
- FinCEN’s New Modernization on BSA and How to Prepare
- Remodeling Your Debit Card Fraud Management Program and Preparing Your Front Line
- Evolution of Check Fraud and Legal Case Studies
- Recovery Efforts for Fraud: Managing Incident Response Even When There is no Response from the Other Side
- Understanding Your Terms and Conditions Agreement: Closing, Freezing, Restricting and Offsetting Accounts
- nContracts: Using RegTech to manage your business continuity, vendor management and other risk management programs with one point of data entry
Secura will ensure the safety of its members and guest speakers and will follow hotel guidelines. More information on hotel safety guidelines will be distributed closer to the meeting.