Based on the recent increase in COVID-19 cases in Georgia and some of the hotel requirements for the upcoming meeting, Secura has determined that going virtual is the best option at this time.
There will be a Secura Forum Town Hall Meeting held on September 17, 2020 to bring all speakers back on one call for you to have the ability to get your questions answered on any topic.
Topics to be covered:
- Effectively Handling Treasury Payment Services: Lessons Learned During the Pandemic
- Streamlining Your Treasury Customer Approval, Review and Ongoing Risk Management
- Understanding the FDIC and OCC Joint Statement on Cybersecurity: How to Prepare for Ongoing Cybersecurity Attacks and Future Regulatory Exams
- Trends in Elder Financial Exploitation: Insight from Department of Aging Services
- Balancing Wire Fraud Risks and Contingency During a Crisis
- Effective Regulation E Dispute Handling of P2P Payments.
- Check Fraud Trends, Fraudulent Check Disputes and Reg CC Updates: What You Need to Know to Avoid Losses and Improve Recovery Efforts
- 2020 – 2021 NACHA Rules Changes, Requests for Comment, and Implementation Tips
- Beneficial Ownership: A Review of Beneficial Ownership Changes and Identifying Beneficial Owners of Multiple Layers of Business Relationships.