Mobile banking has grown significantly and so many consumers and businesses depend on their mobile device for information and moving funds. With the many way’s funds can move, the dependency on mobile devices is a significant risk. This webinar will focus on mobile banking fraud threats, fraud events, and what a financial institution should incorporate into its risk management strategy for the use of mobile devices.
- Fraud trends in mobile usage;
- FFIEC guidance on the use of Mobile Devices for Banking;
- Fraud mitigation controls for using the Mobile Device for Banking;
- Effective education for consumers and businesses;
- Regulatory expectations for testing the effectiveness of your Mobile Banking risk controls.