Regulatory guidance and network rules require that financial institution perform appropriate due diligence prior to approval. Financial institutions struggle with understanding how to effectively risk rate their treasury clients based on products and services, financial status, bank statement history, transactional risk reviews, and the ability to meet BSA standards. This risk webinar focuses on how to risk rate the customers using a risk rating methodology that takes into considerations all types of risks and assists treasury officers and relationships managers on appropriately risk rating, setting exposure limits and pre-determining when the periodic review should be performed based on the risk rating of the customer at the beginning and throughout the duration of the relationship.
- Regulatory and network requirements for ACH, RDC, Wires, Lockbox and other Treasury Services;
- Review of each recommended risk criteria;
- Best business practices for risk scoring each criteria;
- Using a risk methodology approach for performing periodic reviews;
- How to more practically assess treasury services risks.