Debit Card disputes, ATM Disputes, ACH Unauthorized, Remittance Transfers and Stop Payments are an integral part of a financial institutions requirements to comply with Regulation E. This hour and a half deep dive webinar will go through each type of error resolution and simplify the process.
- What is the financial institutions responsibility for complying?
- How many days do you have to provide provisional credit?
- How long do you have to perform the investigation for debit cards?
- What is consumers obligation?
- What is the timeframe for closing the investigation?
- How can I make my dispute process more efficient and effective?
Financial institutions often struggle with understanding all the dispute deadlines, which letters are required to be distributed to the consumer, when to close out a dispute investigation and all while making their program efficient and effective. This compliance webinar will break down the Regulation E requirement, simplify the process from beginning to end and provide best business practices for significantly enhancing your Regulation E process through industry leading practices including regulatory technology,
- A debrief of Regulation E;
- Detailed review of notification, documentation and investigation timeframes for Debit Cards, ACH, ATM, Remittance Transfer and Stop Payments;
- What questions are necessary to ask consumers and businesses when a Debit Card dispute has been initiated;
- Effectively communicating to the consumer/business when it is too late to claim an error;
An overview of how regulatory technology can significantly improve the financial institutions ability to comply and efficiently improve front line and back office debit card dispute workflow
Who Should Attend:
- Branch Management/Client Facing Teams
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Call Center Management
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Efficiency Management Officers
- Senior Management