Debit Card disputes, ATM Disputes, ACH Unauthorized, Remittance Transfers and Stop Payments are an integral part of a financial institutions requirements to comply with Regulation E. This hour and a half deep dive webinar will go through each type of error resolution and simplify the process.
- What is the financial institutions responsibility for complying?
- How many days do you have to provide provisional credit?
- How long do you have to perform the investigation for debit cards?
- What is consumers obligation?
- What is the timeframe for closing the investigation? How can I make my dispute process more efficient and effective?
- Financial institutions often struggle with understanding all the dispute deadlines, which letters are required to be distributed to the consumer, when to close out a dispute investigation and all while making their program efficient and effective. This compliance webinar will break down the Regulation E requirement, simplify the process from beginning to end and provide best business practices for significantly enhancing your Regulation E process through industry leading practices including regulatory technology.
- A debrief of Regulation E;
- Detailed review of notification, documentation and investigation timeframes for Debit Cards, ACH, ATM, Remittance Transfer and Stop Payments;
- What questions are necessary to ask consumers and businesses when a Debit Card dispute has been initiated;
- Effectively communicating to the consumer/business when it is too late to claim an error;
- An overview of how regulatory technology can significantly improve the financial institutions ability to comply and efficiently improve front line and back office debit card dispute workflows?