The Office of Comptroller and Currency recently released a report on Semiannual Risk Perspective in May 2019 that includes regulatory awareness of increased risks based on changing environments resulting from technology, cyber-threats and dependency on third-party providers. This payments risk webinar will align this report to significant operational risks in your payments’ programs. This is perfect training for any financial institution that is growing but hasn’t changed its operational environment and face sustainability risks of not maintaining the integrity of their program with current and future growth.
- Third-Party Dependency Risks;
- Risks associated with dependency on manual processes;
- Unknown inefficiencies that lead to fraud;
- Manual security procedures that result in significant fraud risks to your customers and to your reputation;
- Aligning your cyber-security risk assessment into your ACH, Wires, RDC, and other treasury programs;
- Examples of higher risk areas in your payments program;
- Blind spots that you may not have considered as a part of your risk assessment;
- AML increased risks and challenges for financial institutions to manage the risk.