A significant BSA regulatory requirement is performing high risk reviews. The purpose of high-risk reviews is to ensure that the financial institution has identified, recognized the risks and documented the aggregated risks associated with the continuation of a high-risk customer. This webinar will take attendees through a detailed review of how high-risk reviews should be performed, leading practices on what should be included in the high-risk review and how the financial institutions should incorporate the physical onsite visits into the overall review of such high-risk reviews.
- Background information relating to the high-risk customer
- FFIEC guidelines for determining high risk customers
- FinCEN expectations for high-risk reviews
- Important components to include in your high-risk reviews;
- Common regulatory findings in high-risk reviews;
- Recent enforcement actions addressing weak high-risk programs
- Leading business practices for performing and tracking ongoing high-risk reviews.
Who Should Attend?
- Front line BSA/AML Staff
- Account Opening Staff
- Risk Managers
- BSA/AML Officers
- Compliance Officers
- BSA/AML Audit Staff
- BSA/AML Consultants