The Covid-19 Pandemic has illuminated various areas of concern for financial institutions including an environment of increased fraud threats. As such, Financial Institutions have and will be re-evaluating their business from many different angles and attempt develop robust contingency plans for foreseeable business risks.
One area of renewed focus has been insurance policies – the last line of defense before an organizations balance sheet when risk mitigation/avoidance fails.
- What is really covered by your Cyber vs. Bond vs. Professional/Lender Liability Policies vs Directors and Officers Liability?
- How do underwriters price risks, what’s changing in a volatile economic environment and what can you implement to reduce your cost of insurance?
This bank webinar will cover the basics of what financial institutions need to know regarding their insurance policies, understand the trends in the insurance market including claims and how financial institutions can further protect themselves from significant financial loss from what they don’t know.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals responsible for handling Insurance Coverage
- Information Security Officer
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Deposit Operations
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals