Based on recent contingency events, financial institutions are focusing on their ability to conduct business more electronically and online. Online account opening is one of those business opportunities to gain more deposit accounts while also providing a contingency for financial institutions to accept new accounts during a contingency event.
- How do you approach online account opening?
- How does it align and contrast with the traditional account opening process?
Attendees will learn details on best practices around
- How to implement online account opening,
- Risks associated with this type of service and
- Mitigating risks while balancing a positive customer experience.
- Effective implementation of online account opening
- How financial institutions are using online account opening as a new service and for contingency
- Comparisons and Differences between online and traditional account opening services
- Lessons learned from financial institutions on implementing online account opening