With the adoption of mobile banking, there is an inherent increase in fraud specifically in mobile deposit fraud. Fraudsters target both consumers and corporate customers to surrender information, set up mobile deposit access and even trick staff in call centers and at branch locations to surrender information or duplicate a check deposit. This webinar will focus on mobile deposit fraud, how this type of fraud is gaining traction and resulting in increased losses at all size financial institutions and how financial institutions can mitigate their risks by implementing stronger controls, training applicable staff and performing ongoing monitoring.
- Overview of Mobile Deposit Fraud
- Trends in Mobile Deposit Fraud
- Mitigating controls to identify, prevent and recover from mobile deposit fraud
Who Should Attend?
- Information Security Officer
- Deposit Operations
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Fraud management and support teams
- BSA Officer and support teams
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals