Over the last several years, the industry has experienced a significant amount of wire fraud and ACH fraud attempts. Secura has worked with many financial institutions recover wire and ACH funds due to corporate customers and even financial institutions falling for a social engineering hack or email compromise. Victims can still be successful if the fraud is discovered and recovery efforts are immediate and planned prior to an event occurring. This webinar will take attendees through case studies of both wire and ACH fraud, what financial institutions failed to do that resulted in no recovery of funds and how financial institutions have also been successful with their recovery efforts through well throughout incident response and recovery plans. Best business practices will be reviewed during the webinar for recovering funds using an effective ACH and wire transfer recovery model.
- Fraud trends in ACH and Wire Transfer fraud
- Working with local law enforcement, FBI and state agencies
- Best business practices for recovering ACH and wire transfer funds
Who Should Attend?
- Retail Managers
- Account Officers
- Fraud Management and support staff
- BSA Officer and support staff
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Deposit Operations
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals