Debit Card and ACH disputes become an integral part of a financial institutions requirements to comply with Regulation E.
- What is your current process?
- Is it efficient and sustainable for today and for significant contingency events?
This payments webinar will focus on modernizing your Reg E program to include technology, organizational structure and include electronically accepted means from the customer such as e-Sign when you are authenticated and/or accepting in writing Reg E claims.
This compliance webinar will also focus on important verbiage in your terms and conditions agreement that should align with not only normal business operations but also significant disaster events such as COVID-19.
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Management/Staff
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Any staff handling Regulation E claims
- Client Call Centers
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- BSA Officers and support teams
- Fraud managers and support teams
- Deposit Operations
- Senior Management
- Overview of Reg E and the importance of modernizing your program
- Strengthening Your Reg E program based on external threats such as COVID-19
- Improving efficiencies in performing investigations
- Using Technology that is available to improve workflow efficiencies and strengthen risk management