Mobile banking has a significant impact on how consumers and businesses move money and perform other banking functions. This webinar focuses on mobile banking fraud threats, case studies of fraud events including person to person and mobile RDC fraud, other online banking fraud and best business practices for how a financial institution can mitigate its risks when offering digital banking services.
- Different types of mobile banking services
- Regulatory guidance focusing on mobile banking
- Trends in mobile banking fraud involving the movement of funds (e.g., P2P, P2B, mobile RDC, etc.)
- Best business practices for monitoring digital banking services
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management