The deposit operations department is an area within each financial institution that may be misunderstood by many as having significant value for identifying fraud. Financial institutions may be missing the opportunity to identify fraud earlier in the risk management chain if deposit operations do not have the appropriate fraud management structure for identifying fraud. This webinar will focus on those areas of fraud risk mitigation controls that can be built into the deposit operations department for preventing and identifying fraudulent activities.
Who Should Attend?
• Deposit Operations staff
• Deposit Operations
• Client Facing staff
• Client Facing management
• Fraud managers and support teams
• Electronic Banking Management/Staff
• Internal Auditors
• Risk Managers
• Senior Management
• BSA Officers and support teams
• Payments Professionals
Topics include red flags and suggested procedures for identifying and preventing fraud in the following areas:
• Dormant accounts;
• Debit Cards
• New Accounts
• Telephone Transfers
• Changes to Account
• Other Blind Spot areas in Deposit Operations
• Best Business Practice Document for Identifying fraud in Deposit Operations.
• This webinar will include a frequently asked questions document.