Debit card fraud losses continue to impact the bottom line of financial institutions. Debit card fraud ranges from friendly fraud to debit card breaches with the fraudsters using systematic and social engineering tactics to obtain card information. How do financial institutions mitigate debit card fraud based on today’s threats? What is the difference between debit card fraud and a debit card unauthorized dispute? This webinar trains financial institution’s staff on effective methods for documenting the debit card fraud dispute, options for determining if the consumer authorized the fraud or not and best business practices for closing the investigation and communicating the results.
- Trends in debit card fraud
- Tools available to perform debit card fraud investigations
- Knowing the difference between a debit card unauthorized dispute and debit card fraud.
- Investigation and research options available to perform the fraud investigation more effectively
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management