The level of inherent cyber security risk varies significantly across financial institutions; however, regulatory scrutiny has significantly increased as cyber-attacks have become a standard course of business for fraudsters and a normal occurrence among financial institutions and companies. Cybercrime has become an advanced persistent threat as the country’s financial infrastructure is so dependent upon electronically based internet systems.
This cybercrime webinar will focus on the threats, the FFIEC Guidance which is the minimal guidance for financial institutions to comply, effective payment fraud mitigation controls and the importance of incident response plans.
- Reviewing the Threat
- Defining Cybercrime
- Review of FFIEC Guidance on Cybersecurity
- Cybercrime trends impacting your payments programs
- Regulatory Requirements and Expectations
- The Importance of Having the Right Insurance Coverage
- Best business practices for mitigating Cybercrime
- Best business practices for documenting your incident response plan
Who Should Attend?
- Fraud Management Staff
- Payments Professionals
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Senior Management