This webinar will focus on the corporate customer and the updated NACHA Operating Rules, fraud trends and case studies of corporate customers becoming the target of fraud. Corporate customers will learn the latest rules, how to effectively implement these rules and how to mitigate fraud risks at their business. Financial institutions may sign up for this webinar and provide it to their corporate customers as part of their annual training.
• 2020 NACHA Rules that will impact corporate customers
• Different types of fraud that target corporate customers
• Fraud tips for corporate customers to identify, prevent and recovery efforts
• Insurance tips for ensuring corporate customers have the right insurance based on external and internal fraud threats
Who Should Attend?
• ACH Originators
• ACH Third Party Senders
• Financial institution Training Department
• Treasury Operations/Treasury Sales
• Electronic Banking
• Fraud managers and support teams
• BSA officer and support teams
• Deposit Operations
• Risk Management
• Internal Auditors
• Information Security Officers
• 2020 Training Document for Corporate Customers on NACHA Rules Updates and Fraud Mitigation Best Business Practices.
• This webinar will include a frequently asked questions document.