Financial institutions often struggle with combining policies and procedures for treasury services such as ACH, RDC, cash management wire transfers, positive pay and other treasury services. This webinar takes attendees through a practical method for determining which services can be combined into policies, what type of procedures should accompany the policy and best business practices for effectively reviewing and approving policies and procedures through transparent risk management practices.
- Documenting your Treasury Services Inventory
- Treasury Policy and individual payment procedures
- Best Business Practices for Documenting the Reviewing and Approval of Policy and Procedures
Who Should Attend?
- Payments Professionals (May submit AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Client Facing Teams
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management