This session is designed for client facing teams and takes attendees through fraud trends targeting the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program and Unemployment Insurance (UI) program impacting the financial institution and their clients. This session also leads attendees through trends in reverse mortgage fraud specifically targeting elder clients. Attendees will hear about the distinct types of fraud, the impact of this fraud and how client facing teams can identify and prevent this type of fraud. This session also provides best business practices in incident response to these criminal activities.
- Trends in Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program and Unemployment Insurance (UI) program fraud
- Reverse Mortgage Fraud Trends impacting elder adults
- Client facing best business practices for the identification of these types of fraud
- Incident Response for these types of fraud schemes Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management