BSA Officers are beginning to hear the requirement to complete a BSA Model Validation on their BSA Program. Although model validation has been around for years, the trending of regulatory requirements for performing BSA Model Validation has increased over the past few years based on increased BSA consent orders and the need to understand the effectiveness of your BSA program. This compliance webinar training will focus on the importance of knowing the significance of performing such validation, what type of information will be requested during the validation, what to expect, and how to select a qualified vendor for performing such review.
- Defining BSA Model Validation
- Regulatory Requirements and Expectations;
- Difference between BSA Model Validation and Data Validation;
- Components of BSA Model Validation;
- Secondary Testing to implement for testing ongoing effectiveness of your BSA Program;
- Important Guidance for Selecting a BSA Model Validation service provider.
Who Should Attend?
- BSA/AML Officers
- BSA/AML Audit Staff
- Account Opening Staff
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditors