This program designed to provide new employees in client facing or other key areas an overview of the requirements of a BSA/AML program for financial institutions. BSA Basics is designed to provide attendees with a working knowledge of BSA/AML and OFAC requirements, providing a practical roadmap for understanding and mitigating BSA and OFAC risks.
- BSA and Money Laundering Overview
- Examples of Money Laundering
- Breakdown of the five pillars of BSA
- A general overview of many key BSA requirements including SARss, CIP, 314(a), 314(b), OFAC, record keeping requirements, and others.
- The impact and result of money laundering
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management