Since 2009, regulatory fees have dramatically increased and regulatory consent orders are on the rise. This audit training will focus on best business practices for defining risks in your financial institution. Listen to the instructor go through how to effectively and efficiently define the risks throughout all business lines throughout your financial institution.
- What are the real risks in financial institutions?
- What is the consequence of not identifying risks?
- What is a control and what is a risk?Topics Covered:
- Look at how one department identified 5 major risk categories that most risks statements will fall into
- Helping to identify the “consequence” if the risk is not mitigated.
- Identify the difference between an absence of a control and a risk