Each year, the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) publishes its Rules that outline the requirements for all participating depository financial institutions participating in the ACH network. A requirement in accordance with the NACHA Operating Rules is to educate ACH Originators and Third-Party Senders on their obligations under the Rules. This webinar will focus on the 2019 Rules changes that mostly impact ACH Originators and Third-Party Senders and focus on fraud trends that will bring awareness to ACH Originators and Third-Party Senders and mitigate the risks of their account being compromised and/or their employees getting exploited through social engineering attacks to surrender sensitive information.
- Expansion of Same Day Deadlines;
- Dollar limit increases for Same Day ACH;
- Other 2019 and 2020 NACHA Rules Changes and Initiatives
- Existing ACH Originator and Third-Party Sender top obligations for complying with the NACHA Operating Rules;
- Top fraud trends in ACH that have significantly increased reputational and financial risk for ACH Originator and Third-Party Senders.
Who Should Attend?
- ACH Originators
- ACH Third Party Senders
- Account Officers
- Relationship Managers
- Treasury Managers
- Information Security Officers
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management
- Internal Auditors
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Senior Management