Account Officer Training – ACH/RDC Credit and Transactional Underwriting, Exposure Limits and Periodic Reviews – 4/08/19 @ 2:00 pm (est)
Account officers/relationship officers may not understand the regulatory requirements for assessing the risks of ACH and RDC clients. This webinar will take a deep dive from the time potential ACH and RDC customers are brought to the financial institution for review and approval through the duration of the relationship. Learn regulatory guidance, expectations and practical methods for complying while not forcing inefficient processes and inconveniences for the client.
- Best business practices for differentiating between credit underwriting and transactional underwriting;
- Providing a practical business practice for setting effective exposure limits,
- Providing an understanding of how to effectively monitor and perform your periodic risk reviews;
- Following effective and efficient methods for handling over-limit activity;
- Understanding Red flags to help you identify that an account or accounts may have increased risk and when to escalate;
- Creating a practical and effective periodic review process