This twelve-part series (12 webinars) includes the different segments of the AAP Test. Secura instructors take attendees through a deep dive, easy to understand program to assist you and your teams in preparing for the AAP Exam. The following sessions have been designed to prepare for the future AAP or as a refresher course for existing AAPs.
- ACH Basics and the Participants
- ACH File Formats & Technical Specifications
- ACH Origination & ODFI Obligations
- ACH Processes, Prenotes, NOCs, Reversals, Re-initiation and Commercial Reclamations
- ACH Returns & RDFI Responsibilities
- ACH Risk Assessment & Management
- Compensation, Arbitration & Rules Enforcement
- New NACHA Rules and NACHA Obligations
- General Payments System & Marketing
- Regulations & the ACH Network
- Standard Entry Class (SEC) Codes & Compliance Details
- Third Party Sender, ACH Operator & International ACH Entries
Secura’s AAP Preparatory Training is not affiliated, endorsed or associated with NACHA or Regional Payments Associations. There are a total of 12 credits available for AAP continuing education credits. NOTE: AAP credits have not been pre-approved; however, you may submit credits for continuing education credits.