Regulation E is often the most confusing regulation for the front line to understand; however, it is a regulation that is critical for complying with consumer laws and regulation. This compliance training will go through each type of question that should be asked by the front line when taking error resolution requests and provide client facing staff with a best business practice document with the types of questions that are critical in gathering the right information to complete the investigation. This compliance training will also review practical mitigating tools to implement for providing a positive customer experience while obtaining the right information to successfully closeout a timely error resolution investigation.
- Overview of Regulation E;
- Review of ACH, Debit Card, and ATM Disputes and Stop Payments;
- Error resolution policy and procedures;
- Notice of error requirements;
- Questions to ask upon notification of an error;
- Consumers obligation for timely notification.
Who Should Attend?
- Retail Management
- Deposit Operations
- Regulation E Investigators
- Enterprise Risk Officers
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit Staff